Right of withdrawal
In the context of the Distance Buying Act, the consumer is entitled to a 'cooling off period' of 14 days after delivery of the product when making purchases via the Internet. Within this period, a product may be returned without giving a reason.
Using the right of withdrawal is legally subject to a number of rules. During this period, the consumer must handle the product and packaging with care. He will only unpack or use the product to the extent necessary to assess whether he wishes to keep the product. If he exercises his right of withdrawal, he will return the product with all accessories supplied in the original condition and packaging to Professor.nl .
Products that are damaged, incomplete or used for an extended period of time are not eligible for a refund.
The costs and risk of returning are borne by the customer. Professor.nl is obliged to refund the amounts already paid by the consumer within 30 days, excluding the shipping costs for returning the product.
Before your order has been shipped
As long as your order has not yet been paid, packed and/or shipped, you can cancel the order by sending an email to professor.nl .
After your order has been shipped
When you have received your order and want to return it, always send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org professor.nl .
You only pay the shipping costs for the return itself. The total amount will be refunded to your bank account as soon as Professor.nl has received your return shipment. Please make sure you include your account number!
Please be aware that, regardless of the reason for cancellation, you must act within the legal time limit and therefore inform Professor.nl within 14 days of receiving your order, and then return it within 14 days.
You may return a product within the right of withdrawal if:
- You have not used the product.
- There is no visible damage on the product or clear signs of use.
- The product and all parts belonging to it are returned in the same condition as they were sent to the customer.
- We will reduce the amount to be credited if: Products are damaged by the user or on the way back to us.
- The packaging material is 100% in order (sealed packaging).
- If you refuse your order or do not clearly indicate that you want to exercise the right of withdrawal within the agreed period, it is impossible for Professor.nl to determine why you have not accepted your order.
- In such cases, you will not only be charged for your order, but also for all additional costs that Professor.nl incurs in connection with the transaction. Be aware that you are obliged by law and/or regulations to actively inform us of your intention to return products within the agreed period.
- The returned products must be in the same condition as they left our warehouse.